Logout or return to tenant home page

How can i get help to save money on my gas and electricity bills?

Getting help to switch your energy supplier

Now might not be the best time to switch


Increasing energy prices mean there are fewer cheap deals available in the market. If you would like Energy Efficiency  to see how you can use less energy contact the Sustainability Team we will let you know how you reduce your usage.

You can arrange an appointment with a Sustainability Officer to see if you can save money on your energy bills and for advice and support to switch either by emailing sustainabilityteam@wdh.co.uk by phoning OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507 or in person by visiting our Wakefield or Pontefract Hubs during their opening hours.

 All you’ll need is a copy of your latest energy bill or annual statement.

If you would like help or any further advice and support to switch you can either:

  • email sustainabilityteam@wdh.co.uk
  • phone OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507 and ask for a member of our Sustainability Team
  • or bring your bill with you to a WDH Hub, where we will be happy to help.



gas ; electricity ; energy ; saving ; money ; switch ; switch and save