Logout or return to tenant home page

I think I have damp – what should I do?

Identifying and prevention of condensation and damp.

We want to make sure that your home is dry, warm and free from damp and condensation.

Our factsheet Preventing condensation and damp in your home  will explain the difference between condensation and damp and give you some tips for preventing and treating the problem.

It is important to know whether you have condensation, rising damp or water penetration.  For more guidance you can also view our helpful
short films below:

Have I got damp.
Managing condensation.


damp ; condensation ; water ; rising damp ; steam ; mist