Logout or return to tenant home page

How do I report the illegal use of WDH land (encroachment)?

What to do when land encroachment occurs (where land is fenced off without permission).

Land encroachment occurs where land is used without permission.

If you think someone might have extended their garden into WDH land, have fenced off an area of WDH land or be using our land without our permission, please contact us by email or phone 01977 788605, immediately, or you can write to:                        

Commercial Team
Merefield House
Whistler Drive
WF10 5HX

Any information you give us will be dealt with in strict confidence.