Logout or return to tenant home page

What is 'assignment' and how does it work?

How you can pass on your WDH tenancy to someone else.

Sometimes it is possible for a WDH tenancy to be passed on to another person. This is known as assignment. This right is explained in your tenancy agreement and is normally only possible in very limited circumstances and only after we have given our permission.

if you need further information about assignment and transferring your tenancy, please read our factsheet WDH Assignment or contact OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507.


add ; name ; partner ; husband ; wife ; girlfriend ; boyfriend ; fiancée ; fiancé ; family ; friend ; joint ; tenancy ; agreement ; married ; civil ; partnership