Logout or return to tenant home page

Who do I report needle stick finds to?

What to do if you find needles or other dangerous items.

It’s important you know what to do if you find needles or any other dangerous items, to keep you and others safe.

If you do find a suspected needle stick, please do not touch it. Leave it where it is and report it to the relevant authority.

If you find such items in or around WDH properties, you should contact OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507.  (Lines are open all day, every day.)

If you find items on highways or non-WDH land you should contact your local authority.


hypodermic ; needle ; needles ; drugs