Logout or return to tenant home page

How do I apply / register for a mutual exchange?

What you need to know if you are thinking about a mutual exchange.

Does your current property no longer suit your requirements? Are you looking to move to a different area? If the answer is yes, then a mutual exchange with another WDH tenant or a tenant of a different housing association or council might be the answer you are looking for.

You can register your information and find information about other tenants wanting to exchange on the House Exchange website.

For more information on mutual exchanges please read our factsheet WDH Mutual Exchange, visit the Transfer and Mutual Exchange page on the Homesearch website or phone OneCALL on 0345 8 507 507.




mutual ; exchange ; home ; swap ; properties ; move ; house ; apply ; register ; tenancy