Starting on Thursday 1 December all the way up to Thursday 22 December WDH tenants will be given the chance to win a prize every day.
Every time you enter you will also be added into a draw to win an iPad on Friday 23 December. The more days you play the more chances you have to win the top prize.
Every day we will post a multiple choice question in your online account area at www.wdh.co.uk/tenant.
All of the answers can be found in the winter edition of WDH News so hold on to your copy and make sure you have registered for an online account to take part!
We won’t reveal which prize has been won until the competition closes each day – but remember, the more days you play, the more chance you have to win the grand prize.
It’s easy to enter:
1. Visit www.wdh.co.uk/tenant and log in to your online account. If you don’t have an online account, you can register by clicking the ‘Register now’ button and entering your details. It only takes a couple of minutes. We have created this short video to show you how.
2. Once you’ve logged in to your account, you should see a multiple choice question. Select the correct answer and you will be entered in to the daily competition and the grand prize draw.
3. Log in every day and answer a new question until Thursday 22 December. On Friday 23 December, the winner of the iPad will be drawn.
1. Entrants must be registered as living in a WDH property (only named tenants and occupiers are eligible).
2. You can enter as many days as you like, but only once each day. On Friday 23 December all valid entries will be counted for the iPad draw.
3. The competition will begin automatically at 12 midnight each day and end automatically at 11.59 pm the same day.
4. Winners must be contactable within 24 hours of the daily competition closing and must agree to publicity to claim their prize. Make sure your contact details are up to date in your online account so we can get in touch!
Full terms and conditions.