Logout or return to tenant home page

How do I report a repair?

How to report a repair

There are two types of repair – emergency and general.

  • We aim to respond to emergency repairs within 24 hours.
  • Response times vary by trade for general repairs.

The person you are reporting the repair to will be able to give an approximate time.  In all cases, the trades person who will carry out your repair will contact you before attending to find out more details about the repair. They will also agree a convenient time to visit your property to carry out the work.

If the repair is our responsibility contact:

For general repairs

For emergency repairs

Phone OneCALL 0345 8 507 507 (open 24 hours a day, every day)

Emergency repairs

  • Flood or fire.
  • Blocked and overflowing drains.
  • A blocked toilet (where there is only one toilet).
  • Serious structural damage.
  • Complete loss of electricity supply.
  • Complete heating or hot water failure.
  • Failure of a warden alarm / call system.
  • Being locked out of the property (For example: if the lock is faulty or key snaps in the lock. This does not include loss of keys.)
  • Your property is insecure such as unable to close windows or external doors.



repair ; report ; log ; fix ; replace ; call out ; fault ; keys ; locks ; lost ; broken ; locked out ; crime ; Emergency ; Fire; Theft; Flood; Burglary;